Saturday, September 20, 2008

Got most of the costumes ordered....

I sense something; a presence I've not felt since...~~Darth Vader

I've decorated the house with Fall and Halloween stuff. It does add some life to the place. Anna was so excited.

I ordered the Halloween costumes today for Rachel, Anna, and myself today. Jeff has not yet decided on which character he wants to be so he'll have to order his later.

I changed my mind completely on my costume. To date, I've always worn villain costumes. It just didn't seem right picking someone from the good side of the Force. So, I went for a costume for a female on the Dark Side....Asajj Ventress. Here is a photo below.


I found my photo when I dressed as Maleficent (Villain in Disney's Sleeping Beauty) a few years back. See, I just fit right in with the villains. I think they have more fun! I don't know if many people will recognize Asajj Ventress unless they are a true Star Wars fan....which may be a good thing. I was practically mobbed at the Magic Kingdom last year because people thought I was the real Disney cast member dressed as Cruella Deville.



Edited to add this photo of me dressed as The White Witch (Narnia) a couple of years ago.

No comments: