Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!




We had a ton of trick-or-treaters tonight. And, lots of cute costumes. I guess more people got out since Halloween fell on a Friday night. The girls wanted something different besides their Star Wars costumes. Anna dug out an old costume and dressed up as Mulan. And, Rachel wore the Incredibles costume that I got for her last year. I dressed up as Elastigirl and stayed home and gave out candy.

I always enjoy Halloween but then as soon as it's all over, I'm already excited about Christmas. We are already planning our Polar Express movie night. Last year we hosted friends and played the Polar Express on our movie screen and had hot chocolate and other Christmas season goodies. I can't wait to do it again! I'm trying to talk Jeff into wearing a Santa costume this year. I think the children would love that!

No comments: