Monday, February 02, 2009

Lordy! Lordy! Jeff is 40!

Jeff has a fun-filled day from walking into his well decorated cubicle (I did it after he left work on Friday) to cake with his coworkers and leaving work to a decorated jeep (courtesy of his coworkers). He says that he'll return the favor to me when I turn 40. But, he would've had fun at my expense anyway. So, I figured I'd enjoy it as much as I could today. I would share pictures of his cubicle at work but I couldn't take pictures in his facility.

I asked him if he was going to do something crazy like have a midlife crisis and go out and get his ear pierced. He said if he was going to do something crazy, he'd go out and get another motorcycle.

I've had a lot of fun at his expense today but I think anyone who knows Jeff will say he does not look 40. He certainly doesn't act 40, but then again, I'm not quite sure he acts as if he ever left puberty just yet either. :-)

I told Anna and Rachel to tell their Daddy, "Lordy, Lordy, Daddy is 40!" when he got home today. Anna decided to tell him after dinner tonight. He asked her where she had heard it and she tattled on me.

Juicy

I mentioned in my post yesterday that we attended several birthday parties this past weekend. At one of the parties, one of the Mom's had on a sweatsuit that had the word "Juicy" written across the back. Jeff noticed it and he had an odd look on his face when he saw it. I asked him what he was up to as I know that look and he nodded his head in the woman's direction that had on that sweatsuit. I guess I didn't think anything about it as I had seen many Hollywood females wearing Juicy Couture clothing when I've read People magazine, etc. I explained to Jeff that it was a popular clothing brand name. He was perplexed by it. He said, 'why not wear something that just says "wet and wild?"' I can see his point....most men don't keep up with women's fashions and I'm sure the majority thought exactly as he had when they saw the print on that woman's sweatsuit.
He said he was going to develop a mens clothing line that had "Throbbing" plastered across the back. He thinks it'll sell like gangbusters.
If you ever wondered where Anna gets her personality from...you need not look far.

No comments: