Sunday, February 08, 2009

Bike Riding and Packing the RV


I have been doing my best to stick with a workout routine of some sort for the New Year. The weather has been pretty cold as of late here in GA but after a week of freezing temperatures, we were blessed with some really beautiful and warm weather this weekend. It has been weeks since I've been able to ride my bike so I took the opportunity to go out today even though I wasn't feeling up to it. I got in a 7 mile ride which is better than I expected feeling as rotten as I do. I have a head cold that has really kicked my bootie the past couple of days that I'm hoping I'll kick before we leave for Orlando later this week. And, I'm praying the girls don't come down with it before we leave for Disney later this week.

We are busy packing up the RV today. We'll be leaving Thursday after school and heading to Fort Wilderness for part of the school winter break and to celebrate Anna's 6th birthday. Many of our fellow Disney fans probably already know about the free admission offer on your birthday at Disney parks but what we didn't know is that if you are an annual passholder like we are, you get other bennies for going on your birthday. Below is a list of options for those who didn't know:



  • A birthday FASTPASS® exchange card+ for a certain number attractions at the Theme Park you visit on your birthday; or

  • A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use for certain purchases including select merchandise, recreation or tour experiences, or for Disney's PhotoPass® on-site services at participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort; or

  • A 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket for you to use any time until your next birthday.

I think we are going to choose the birthday fun card.

I'm looking forward to the trip. I need a few days away from work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time and carry on the great work with your fitness drive! WTG! Speak soon! Oh and July 31st works perfectly with us!!!