Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Crap

"You look like crap." Yes, that is what my loving husband jokingly told me when I entered our home today after visiting with the doctor this afternoon. And, the sad part is I agree. I not only looked like it; I felt like it.

I went to the doctor this afternoon. I have a sinus infection and who knows what else. Evidently, there is a nasty cold bug going around that is hospitalizing some people. The doctor ordered me to stay home for a few days to recover and I have several prescription medications to take as well. I'm hoping I will have improved by Thursday before we leave to go to Orlando.

Now, I'm going to partake in the cough medication that my doctor prescribed with the codeine in it and I'm hoping for a solid night of rest after getting hardly any the past two nights. I coughed my head off the entire night last night. I'm officially exhausted.

No comments: