Friday, July 18, 2008

Bridge Street Town Center

I was done with my class by noon today. Gabrielle and I made plans earlier this week that we would meet in the afternoon at the Monaco Theater at the Bridge Street Town Center. Pete joined us, along with Gail. The movie of choice was released today; Space Chimps.

I was a bit disappointed by the Monaco Theater. They provide kiosks as an option to purchase tickets. However, it appeared only one of the six kiosks was actually operational. Then, the cost of tickets were a premium price. The sound went out intermittently during the course of the movie. I guess Disney has spoiled me. I don't mind paying a higher price if higher quality service comes along with it. I didn't see that one iota at this theater. In a nutshell, I won't be back. And, Space Chimps left a lot to be desired as well. It just wasn't very good. Wait until it is released on DVD if you still feel inclined to watch it.


Pete, Gabe, and Me
Rachel Playing in the Water at Bridge Street

A Tired Rachel

Krista and Rachel

Gabe and Me

Lia

Anna
Noone was hungry for dinner after popcorn at the theater so we opted for ice cream and letting the girls play in the water in the middle of the shopping center. They had a blast and definitely loved having ice cream for dinner!

No comments: