Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Cards 2007

Each year we receive Christmas cards from our friends and family. And, after the season is over, I'm always in a quandry as to what to do with them.

This year, I decided I would scan my most favorite card cover to share on our blog. And, I scanned the photos shared by friends and family to share and preserve here. The only edit to the photos was to remove the last names to protect privacy if the cards listed first and last names.

My Favorite Card

While each of the cards are beautiful and thoughtful, my favorite this year was sent by my Grandma. I guess it was my favorite because I think it truly captures the "reason for the season."


"The virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall name him Emmanuel,which means "God is with us." ~~ Matthew I:23
The inside of the card read:


May his gentle coming touch you with love, fill you with hope, enfold you in peace now and throughout the New Year.

Pictures of Friends and Family

We are so blessed to have such a loving family and so many wonderful friends in our life. We received many cards that didn't include photos and we also received newsletters that would be too much to include here. However, the photos are always nice because we get to see our friends and family members who aren't with us every day of the year.





















No comments: