Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Anna's New Haircut

The hair is the richest ornament of women. ~~Martin Luther

Anna did say previously that she wanted to grow her hair out long again because she wanted to wear pigtails. But, Jeff and I both agree that short hair looks better on her. I gave her the option though when we went to the place to get our hair cut. She could get a small trim to keep the length or she could get it cut short again. She said she wanted it short again. And, since she still had that piece in the front that was uneven (that was a result of giving herself a haircut earlier this year), I asked the stylist to cut bangs for Anna this time.

She loves her new hair style because we don't have to use ponytail holders or anything else to keep the hair out of her face.

The last time we cut her hair this short with bangs, she was maybe 9 months old. I had to cut it that way to even it out as her baby hair was growing unevenly. I was having a flashback looking at her after her haircut. I half expected to see her sucking on her pacifier (which was her favorite accessory at 9 months) because she looked exactly the same.

No comments: