Saturday, March 22, 2008

Update on Anna


Anna is recovering nicely and quickly thus far. She had a check-up on Friday morning and her pediatrician said we didn't have to bandage her feet anymore. We bought her some shoes that are loose fitting and she wears those with socks. She can walk independently and she was able to return to school on Friday but is not allowed to participate in physical education for one week.

Jeff took the photograph above on Thursday. I wrote a thank you note for the emergency room staff and we included the photo of Anna. We wanted to thank them for their quick, compassionate, and professional treatment of our daughter. We figured those guys could use some positive feedback when their days and nights are many times filled with pain and frustration. Truly, they were awesome and we are so thankful for their treatment. And, thank you to our friends and family for your prayers, thoughts, and concerns for Anna also.

Last night I made popcorn again. And, as soon as I began to cook it, Anna asked for a fruit roll-up with a smirk on her face. It appears she inherited her parents' warped sense of humor.


Preparing for Easter and Our Upcoming Trip


We'll attend church service in the morning and the girls will participate in a Easter egg hunt at the church. I boiled eggs this morning and we dyed them this afternoon.

The rest of the weekend will be spent preparing the RV for our upcoming trip to Texas. We are looking forward to the trip and I'll share pictures, etc. after we return in April.

Until then, we wish our friends and family a blessed Easter and a safe Spring school break.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. ~~John 3:16

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I just read the post below! Poor, poor Anna! I'm so pleased she is recovring well. It's true, you can bnever be too careful, and I now ill do the same as you, set up one of my lower cupboards to have their juice cups and snacks in.
I think the girls need some Kinder eggs to cheer them up and the growns might be in need of Curly Wurlys???LOL Take care, speak soon!