Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rachel and Anna Meet Sophia

Rachel and Anna had not met Sophia yet so I called Long on Saturday morning to ask to drop by and visit. Rachel and Anna could not believe how tiny Sophia was. Now, when I hold my daughters, it is even hard for me to remember them being so small once upon a time. It's hard to believe that was Rachel's size six years ago. My how time flies.

And, they learned how to say "hello" in Vietnamese from Long and his family.


Birthday Party


We attended Alicia's birthday party at a local business that has inflatable slides, etc. The girls had a blast and were completely wore out by the time that we left. I wouldn't mind going back on a less busy day some time.

Happy Birthday Alicia! And, thank you for sharing your special day with us.


On The Road Again

We are finally taking our RV back on the road this coming weekend to a state park in Georgia that we haven't tried yet. Our niece, Mary Grace, is also going with us. It'll be nice to travel again....it's been over a month. I do enjoy being home but we are long overdue for another trip. It might be a bit cool but I think we'll survive. That's what is great about living in the southeastern United States. You can go camping just about year round. Although, we've found it to be most enjoyable in the spring and fall as the temperatures are the most pleasant then.

No comments: