Thursday, April 19, 2007

On the road again.....

On the road again. Just can't wait to get on the road again. The life I love is makin' music with my friends. And I can't wait to get on the road again. On the road again. Goin' places that I've never been. Seein' things that I may never see again, And I can't wait to get on the road again.~~Lyrics from "On the Road Again" by Willie Nelson
Just a quick post to note that we are heading out this weekend after a long hiatus from traveling in our motorhome. It will be great to get the RV "on the road" again. We wanted to take it to Birmingham last weekend but the weather forecast made us concerned about bringing it there. As it turned out, the weather wasn't stormy at all....overcast at best. But, boy were the winds strong coming home. Jeff would've been fighting with the RV the whole way.

We're off to Florida for a week. I can't wait!

No comments: