Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our New Tenement On Wheels

Our new 5th wheel camper doesn't have near the amenities that our Class A motorhome did, but it isn't too shabby either. There are four bunks in Rachel and Anna's bedroom. It has a lot of storage.
Jeff was nervous about driving it home but he didn't have any issues and he backed it into our driveway and backyard with no issues either.
I can't wait to go camping next weekend.
Unfortunately, I'm leaving again to go out of town for business again tomorrow. I'm flying to Salt Lake City tomorrow morning and will be gone all week. I'll be ready for a relaxing trip with the family when I get home.
One half of Rachel and Anna's Room

Kitchen area

The table and sofa also become beds if we needed extra sleeping space.


Exterior (has a grill and outside shower). Awning is not out in this picture.


No comments: