Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lunch with an Old Friend

Tora and I attended technical training in 1995 together. Since then we have kept in touch over the years. He recently moved to Georgia after his last assignment in Alaska and we were finally able to schedule lunch together. I've been traveling so much and my work schedule is crazy and he is a navigator and is subject to the flight schedule of his organization so his work day is erratic as well making it hard to schedule a time we can go since he moved to Georgia. We were finally able to sync up this week while I was on reserve duty. Unfortunately, his phone took a blurry photo but you can still see us for the most part. It's great catching up after all of these years.

I took him to a local dive called the Boarding House. It's not exactly the nicest where ambiance is concerned. But, the food is yummy and cheap. It's all southern style food and it's served family style. It's a must do for those visiting the local area.

No comments: