Monday, August 11, 2008

Pat the Husband


I was reading my August copy of Readers Digest and found this small article on page 26.

An author has written a parody on the children's book, "Pat the Bunny." The new book is called "Pat the husband."
The funny part about this is that right after I read the article above about this book, Jeff came into the kitchen and packed his lunch in a plastic grocery bag and then sat it on the floor right in his path directly in front of the refrigerator. He went to brush his teeth and then I noticed him circling the hallway and looking in the kitchen as if he was looking for something so I asked him, "What are you looking for?" He replied, "my lunch." It was then that I laughed while pointing to the bag on the floor directly in front of him. I then showed him this Readers Digest article about this book. I'm not sure that he found it nearly as humorous as I did. I think Jeff was happier thinking there is a conspiracy under foot.

No comments: