Saturday, May 17, 2008

Girls Night Out


A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. ~ Bernard Meltzer
A few of us at my former employer were meeting once a month for a "Girls Night Out" a while back. Rachel and Anna call it "Grown Up Girl Bonding Time." Life happened and we were all busy and our monthly get togethers fell by the wayside for the past couple of years. Stormie recently bought a new home and invited us all over for a movie and revived the "Girls Night Out" event.

Work has been particularly stressful for me as of late and I see that continuing through the end of June. So, a glass of wine and a Friday night with the "girls" was just what the doctor ordered. We had a blast. All groups of people have a certain persona to them. Our little group is full of women who don't hold back where an opinion is concerned. Sensitive souls need not participate.
The photo above capped off our evening. I brought my camera and took a timed photo.
Thanks to my "girlfriends" for a fun evening and I look forward to the next one.

No comments: