Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Suede Checks In

For those of you who remember, Suede....We received a post card from her in November and I forgot to post it. Who knows...maybe we'll be seeing her again some day soon. She sent us another post card prior to this one that I misplaced. Suffice it say, I think she made great progress for a person who is 60+ years old!

For those of you who recently just started visiting our blog, you'll have to view my "Vanguard" post in September '06 to get caught up on the history with Suede.

Her post card follows:

Hi. Path thru West Virginia; Wardensville, Moorefield, Petersburg, Smoke Hole Caverns, Seneca Rocks, Harman, Wymer, Bowden, Elkins, Buckhannon, Homer, Weston, Camden, Pickle Street, Baldwin, Normanstown, Arnoldsburg, Spencer, Ripley, Silverton and on 11/20 from Ravenswood, WV, I walked over a bridge into Ohio. It snowed and sleeted that morning. So I prayed and marked my western most point I reached on the other side of the Ohio River. Then due to the danger of hunting season starting, dicey weather and arthritis and heel spur discomfort in my feet, I am packing it in and driving south for the winter. Happy Holidays, Suede.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think I'd really like Suede, she sounds so full of life, like you.

Tina